An Editor for the Roland JD-990.
- Includes full drop-down menu access to to the SR-JV80-04 Expansion card patches and waveforms if installed.
- Selected SR-JV80-04 patches for JV Series and JD series are loaded into Patch Mode/Temporary Patch.
- Emulation of simultaneous editing of all four voices per patch as in Palette Mode on JD-990 (except for wave-forms)
- Edits/Changes to a patch can be saved as an external sysex file.
- Writing patch changes to JD-990 must be done on the machine.
- Windows 10 64bit: Tested in standalone mode only with Ctrlr Version[Ctrlr 5.5.2] and [Ctrlr 5.3.201 (Recommended)]
- To create a VST or AU file: Go to File -> Export -> Export Restricted Instance. This will build a VST dll or AU file.
Comments and suggestions welcome.
Version History and Changelog:
- Version 0.98.5 (12/15/2017) Minor code fixes
- Version 0.98 (10/13/2017) First release
Downloads = 465