Panel Editor for Roland VR09 and VR730 V-Combo stage organs
ANNOUCEMENT (21. March 2018): feature pack v. 1.12(6) soon be available (adds master tune + damper and expr. pedal select in UPG)
This is the continued development of Mauros initial VR-Combo panel (mille grazie Mauro!)
- Compatible to Roland keyboard firmware v.1.12 (VR09, VR09B, VR730)
- Access to the huge ‘internal’ soundbanks of the VR09/730 not accessible through the keyboard:
- Roland ATLELIER concert organ sounds (ca. 500)
- additional keyboard sounds (several hundret accoustic instruments and synth sounds)
- standard GM2 sounds (ca. 250)
- additional GM-sounds (several hundret accoustic instruments and synth sounds)
- Fully featured software synthesizer
- Direct access of parameters instead of diving into VR keyboard submenus
- Increased timbrality (polyvoices) from 2 (keyboard without app) to 6 voices and even 23 when using GM2.
- Save of the ‘internal’ and modified sounds and voices to the VR-registration banks for use without laptop/tablet
- Live-play of the GM2-sounds using a simple midi-toolchain.
- NEW (v1.12.4) Editor for VR registration sets (using VR upg-files from usb-stick)
- NEW (v1.12.3) simple patch register for preferred sounds (patches)
- Tutorial in english and german. Video tutorial on youtube.
- Recommended software: Win-10: CTRLR v5.4.29 (not v5.5.x !), OSX: CTRLR v53.198, Linux: src (?)
Note: there will be regular feature and bugfix updates . Check this site from time to time.
Critics, bugreports etc are highly appreciated 🙂
Download (LATEST: v1.12.5 02/2018: CTRLR panel + tutorial)
Download (LATEST: v1.12.4 02/2018: CTRLR panel + tutorial)
Download standalone Editor (64bit LATEST): V-ComboEditor.exe (needs no installation of CTRLR platform)
Version history: v1.12.5 02/2018: HOTFIX for wrong registration order in upg-editor. UM1/UM2 VCE/SYN now fully parallel v1.12.4 02/2018: added: upg/registration editor, drumsets, improved workspace, bugfixes v1.12.3 01/2018: added: patch registers, selector for VR-Key sounds, controls. Improved workspace. v1.12.2 12/2017: modified panel surface, del. KBD/GM2-Tabulator, moved GM2 to main-tabulator v1.12.1 12/2017: initial beta version planned: D-Beam controller, complete registration implementation.
what you’ll never experience sans V-Combo Editor 🙂