Reply To: built linux-vst-i486.so working in Ardour

Home Forums Platform Specific Linux built linux-vst-i486.so working in Ardour Reply To: built linux-vst-i486.so working in Ardour

J_Klitzke
Participant
    • Topics: 30
    • Replies: 41
    • Total: 71

H Atom

I got errors when building linux standlone from Git sources today 4-3-14
    linking error?

I dont know what the issue is. I build from git on 3-18-14

Error output:

Compiling juce_audio_utils.cpp
    Compiling juce_core.cpp
    Compiling juce_data_structures.cpp
    Compiling juce_events.cpp
    Compiling juce_graphics.cpp
    Compiling juce_gui_basics.cpp
    Compiling juce_gui_extra.cpp
    Linking Ctrlr_Standalone
    build/intermediate/Debug/CtrlrLinux_891d1366.o: In function `CtrlrLinux::exportWithDefaultPanel(CtrlrPanel*, bool)’:
    /home/jk/ctrlr/Builds/Generated/Linux/Standalone/../../../../Source/Native/CtrlrLinux.cpp:64: undefined reference to `libr_open’
    /home/jk/ctrlr/Builds/Generated/Linux/Standalone/../../../../Source/Native/CtrlrLinux.cpp:75: undefined reference to `libr_write’
    /home/jk/ctrlr/Builds/Generated/Linux/Standalone/../../../../Source/Native/CtrlrLinux.cpp:85: undefined reference to `libr_write’
    /home/jk/ctrlr/Builds/Generated/Linux/Standalone/../../../../Source/Native/CtrlrLinux.cpp:93: undefined reference to `libr_close’
    build/intermediate/Debug/CtrlrLinux_891d1366.o: In function `CtrlrLinux::getDefaultPanel(juce::MemoryBlock&)’:
    /home/jk/ctrlr/Builds/Generated/Linux/Standalone/../../../../Source/Native/CtrlrLinux.cpp:100: undefined reference to `libr_open’
    /home/jk/ctrlr/Builds/Generated/Linux/Standalone/../../../../Source/Native/CtrlrLinux.cpp:112: undefined reference to `libr_malloc’
    /home/jk/ctrlr/Builds/Generated/Linux/Standalone/../../../../Source/Native/CtrlrLinux.cpp:116: undefined reference to `libr_close’
    /home/jk/ctrlr/Builds/Generated/Linux/Standalone/../../../../Source/Native/CtrlrLinux.cpp:126: undefined reference to `libr_close’
    build/intermediate/Debug/CtrlrLinux_891d1366.o: In function `CtrlrLinux::getDefaultResources(juce::MemoryBlock&)’:
    /home/jk/ctrlr/Builds/Generated/Linux/Standalone/../../../../Source/Native/CtrlrLinux.cpp:133: undefined reference to `libr_open’
    /home/jk/ctrlr/Builds/Generated/Linux/Standalone/../../../../Source/Native/CtrlrLinux.cpp:145: undefined reference to `libr_malloc’
    /home/jk/ctrlr/Builds/Generated/Linux/Standalone/../../../../Source/Native/CtrlrLinux.cpp:149: undefined reference to `libr_close’
    /home/jk/ctrlr/Builds/Generated/Linux/Standalone/../../../../Source/Native/CtrlrLinux.cpp:159: undefined reference to `libr_close’
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make: *** [../../../../Bin/Ctrlr-Debug-] Error 1
    jk@AVLinux6:~/ctrlr/Builds/Generated/Linux/Standalone$

Is there something I can do ? Or is it in the code?

Ctrlr