Bring out your dead!

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Bring out your dead!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    syntonica
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • Total: 1

I just discovered CTRLR after agonizing over UniSyn vs SoundDiver vs MidiQuest, each with their own issues, not the least of which they are beyond broken.

But here, I find so few panels built! And most of them are more elusive than a unicorn, some never shared, some lost in apparent forum moves, etc. There was only one usable panel for me (TX81z) out of the dozen plus units I own!

So, I am requesting that if you have panels, working, broken, half-started, that you share them here, either by link or attachment. Let others take up the reins and complete them. (And it will save me weeks of time I don’t have trying to build them myself from scratch. I prefer to keep the hair I have left rather than losing it perusing arcane midi implementation manuals in all their incorrectness.)

What I am looking for (in alphabetical order):

Alesis Micron
      Alesis QSR
      Casio VZ-10M
      Ensoniq ESQ-1
      Kawai K1M
      Kawai K4R
      Korg DSS-1
      Korg NS5R (or NX5R)
      Korg Triton Rack
      Kurzweil 2000
      Technics WSA-1R
      Yamaha AN200

Thanks to any and all for any help you can give! No more single-device editors!

SpaceFire
      Participant
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 2
        • Total: 2

Here here I second this fine post, it’s like a sodding ghost town round these parts, the web is screaming for a decent AN200 and DX200 Panel with sexy graphics just like the Yamaha TX81z has… I would even pay for it really!

(Please don’t suggest I make them I have neither the time nor the skill set and to many other musical builds to mention)

Thanks,

JJ

bloodykot
        Participant
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 7
          • Total: 7

There is an200 editor in MidiQuest. It work fine.
          what exactly are you willing to pay for? Is it just ability to control every synth param or reading/saving patches or sexy graphics? :)))

I’ve planned to make an200 editor on 2016. I’m hardworking on supernova 2 editor now and gonna continue with quasimidi polymorph’s one.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by bloodykot.
          Puppeteer
          Participant
            • Topics: 16
            • Replies: 185
            • Total: 201
            • ★★

My PC3 panel supports the real time control (eg sliders, mod wheels, pedals etc) of the K2000 and K2 series. It’s not really feasible to build a full blown editor in Ctrlr though as it’s essentially a case of reading the screen. The best editor out there is VAST Programmer – https://forums.godlike.com.au/forum/index.php?board=28.0 so use that one.

My PC3 panel is available here – https://godlike.com.au/index.php?id=pc3envelopecontrol

Edit 3/7/2020 – updated the link, coz heaps of people have been hitting it, and not finding it.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Puppeteer. Reason: Update links

The Puppeteer
            http://godlike.com.au

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
          There is currently 0 users and 71 guests online
          No users are currently active
          Forum Statistics
          Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
          Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
          Ctrlr