Home Forums Platform Specific OSX Ctrlr & Mavericks

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by msepsis msepsis 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lfo2vco
    lfo2vco
    Participant

Hey,

Have any of the Mac users here upgraded to Mavericks yet? Is there any reason to avoid using Ctrlr with Mavericks?

atom
    atom

I wish i could update something. If there will be a vmware image somewhere then i’ll try that, the macbook pro i got as a donation to Ctrlr can’t handle anything above Lion.

lfo2vco
    lfo2vco
    Participant

Yep it’s a bugger the way this download installs. I was hoping it was a Disk Image so I could save installing it till a more convenient time. But then I guess it will be on the Apple servers for a while.

lfo2vco
    lfo2vco
    Participant

Just out of curiousity is it the machine spec that’s stopping you upgrading Atom?

atom
    atom

Yeah the hardware is too old to handle the newer OSX versions. I tried the mountain lion installer but i couldn’t get it to install, i think apple doesn’t want me to upgrade, well i have to trust them they know better [wink wink]

lfo2vco
    lfo2vco
    Participant

Mavericks is supposed to be super efficient and kind to laptops… if you believe the hype!

msepsis
    msepsis
    Participant

ugh lame. I may have a mavericks capable mbp to donate very soon. For the record – ctrlr works fine on mavericks 10.9.3. I honestly have been sticking with ctrlr 1590 as everything in it has worked perfectly for me, besides obviously program manager and snapshots.

Seeing that AU export is about to be a reality in the next build I’m sure I’ll be jumping to the latest and greatest builds. I’m really hoping that both the windows, linux and mac builds are equally stable as 1590 which has been rock-fucking-solid w/o fail for me for months and months.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.