Home Forums General General MIDI discussion Deinstalling Control?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by msepsis msepsis 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cmfrick
    Participant

Greetings,

my several attempts to install Control on a MacbookPro (OSX Lion; Ableton Live) failed misserably. As standalone or as vst plugin, I can get it to work for a few seconds at best before everything is freezing.
    Sad, as this is so exactly what I need for my synth collection. I believe the problem are previous versions of CTRLR installed on my macbook. So, my first question is:
    – How can I 100% remove all traces previous CTRLR installations left and secondly
    – Which version is know to be running stable in my configuration.

Thank you evryone,

Martin

cmfrick
    Participant

No one? I’d simply need to know what I need to delete from my HD to do a clean fresh installation of CTRLR…
    Thank you,
    Martin

lfo2vco
    lfo2vco
    Participant

No one? I’d simply need to know what I need to delete from my HD to do a clean fresh installation of CTRLR…
    Thank you,
    Martin

Hi Martin,
    Atom pointed the following out to me, it may also be of use to you. I am running Ctrlr on an Intel iMac. Here’s Atom’s quote:

Also try removing the panel specific settings, they will be in a special folder in the home directory somewhere in Library/Preferences, a folder will be named as the panel name, just remove it and re-open the exported instance.

Hope that is of assistance.

msepsis
    msepsis
    Participant

HOW TO CLEAR CTRLR PREFERENCES

The mouse following feature is a little nauseating but that’s what you get for not googling it yourself 🙂

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.