"display pop up bubble when dragging"

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr "display pop up bubble when dragging"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
      • Topics: 219
      • Replies: 732
      • Total: 951
      • ★★★

NOT to be confused with the value entry “bubble” which we currently already *do* have control over, I’d really like to be able to change the look/feel of these pop up bubbles but there are no parameters to do so. Currently when the “display pop up bubble wheb dragging” option is enabled we get a yellow background “speech bubble” looking thing. I’d like to be able to control the corner roundness, the bg color (currently light yellow), the font used, font color, size, etc and I’d also like to be able to designate the position.

Icing on the cake here would be to make the pop up bubble appear only when a toggle is pressed on the computer keyboard so users could have control over when the bubble appears or not – for example press and hold “ctrl” when dragging the knob/slider would make the bubble appear. release “ctrl” and the bubble disappears.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

This could be done, but i’d have to pick a free key for that. I’ll test it and let you know.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
      There is currently 0 users and 52 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr