Home Forums Platform Specific OSX entering values in various pop up fields

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by atom atom 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    msepsis
    Participant

see attached image.. any field like this (kerning, hex color values, etc) that appear in pop up windows like the one pictured within the properties panel, I’m not able to enter text by typing.. the only option is to slide the slider in increments of six.

This seems to only be an issue in the recent mac dmg builds, win builds are fine in this regard.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
    atom

Does this happen for Colour properties and/org the SysEx editor, you’ll notice that those are now normal desktop windows. Do those work or do you get the same problem.

I’ll fixt, it looks like a JUCE bug, those components are actualy PopupMenu items with custom components, and it looks like that combination fails on OSX. If you can confirm that the Colour and SysEx editor work, i’ll re-write all those PopupMenu items into normal windows.

msepsis
    msepsis
    Participant

I can confirm the color picker and sysex formula editor allows me to to type in values w/o issue in 1588 on mac os 10.8.5

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
    atom

allright i’ll re-write those that are left as popup menus.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.