Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Fader Tracks for uiSlider still visibile with Alpha set to 00

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by zeoka zeoka 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jasefos
    jasefos
    Participant

Howdy CTRLR crew,

I was just putting the finishing touches on my MKS80 editor and came across a cosmetic issue which I found a bit weird.

Since the background image I’ve made for my MKS80 editor already has nice photorealistic fader tracks from the MPG80, I want fader tracks to be completely invisible. I found the Alpha setting for the Fader Track colour property in the colour editor however even with Alpha set to 00, the Fader Track is still slightly visible.

Has anyone got any suggestions or workarounds?

Cheers

JaseFOS

--> Music: www.soundcloud.com/jasefos
    --> DAW: OSX10.10.5 with Live 9.6 x64, UA Apollo Quad
    --> Controllers: Push 2, KeyLab61, Maschine mk2, MCU Pro, 2xMCU-Ext
    --> Synths: Cyclone Bass Bot TT303, ESQ1, MKS80/MPG80, Matrix 6R, Matrix1000, Mopho, 05RW, DW8000, Virus TI Polar, Voyager Electric Blue, MiniBrute, AN1X, K5000s, FIZMO, ASR10 rack, Kenton ProSolo (controls Sequential Pro-One, Yamaha CS15), Prophecy, EMX1, MonoTribe, SP1200, DX100, KARP Odyssey

layzer
    layzer
    Participant

post the panel in a bpanelz file and i’ll make you a knobman uiimageslider you can use

zeoka
    zeoka
    Participant

Hi
    May be you can replace (right click on the modulator) UIslider by UIimageslider
    and you don’t add an image . then you have an invisible slider…

OK 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by zeoka zeoka. Reason: already a response
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.