Fader Tracks for uiSlider still visibile with Alpha set to 00

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Fader Tracks for uiSlider still visibile with Alpha set to 00

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jasefos
    Participant
      • Topics: 13
      • Replies: 76
      • Total: 89

Howdy CTRLR crew,

I was just putting the finishing touches on my MKS80 editor and came across a cosmetic issue which I found a bit weird.

Since the background image I’ve made for my MKS80 editor already has nice photorealistic fader tracks from the MPG80, I want fader tracks to be completely invisible. I found the Alpha setting for the Fader Track colour property in the colour editor however even with Alpha set to 00, the Fader Track is still slightly visible.

Has anyone got any suggestions or workarounds?

Cheers

JaseFOS

--> Music: www.soundcloud.com/jasefos
      --> DAW: OSX10.10.5 with Live 9.6 x64, UA Apollo Quad
      --> Controllers: Push 2, KeyLab61, Maschine mk2, MCU Pro, 2xMCU-Ext
      --> Synths: Cyclone Bass Bot TT303, ESQ1, MKS80/MPG80, Matrix 6R, Matrix1000, Mopho, 05RW, DW8000, Virus TI Polar, Voyager Electric Blue, MiniBrute, AN1X, K5000s, FIZMO, ASR10 rack, Kenton ProSolo (controls Sequential Pro-One, Yamaha CS15), Prophecy, EMX1, MonoTribe, SP1200, DX100, KARP Odyssey

layzer
      Participant
        • Topics: 6
        • Replies: 36
        • Total: 42

post the panel in a bpanelz file and i’ll make you a knobman uiimageslider you can use

zeoka
        Participant
          • Topics: 73
          • Replies: 466
          • Total: 539
          • ★★★

Hi
          May be you can replace (right click on the modulator) UIslider by UIimageslider
          and you don’t add an image . then you have an invisible slider…

OK 🙂

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by zeoka. Reason: already a response
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
        There is currently 0 users and 97 guests online
        No users are currently active
        Forum Statistics
        Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
        Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
        Ctrlr