Home Forums General Using Ctrlr Integrating Ctrlr into midi chain

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    etienneetienne
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • Total: 1

Hi, I’m sure that these questions will already have been raised in other threads, but I can’t find them. If there’s some documentation or over discussions on here that you can suggest, I’m happy to pointed in that direction instead.

I’ve established a midi chain that works really well for me with my equipment. I would like to use Ctrlr as part of it, however I haven’t worked out exactly how it functions yet.

I’m using Ableton Live and it acts as the master clock in this setup. The midi in on my audio interface receives notes from a synth. I then send those through Ableton in to the chain, out to a MIDIpal, to a a sampler and then MIDI thru to 3 synths (including the one sending in notes). Obviously each of those have their own channel. Pretty standard i think.

Can Ctrlr work as part of this or not, so I can edit the synths using the AU in Ableton and send them down this chain, on each channel?
      If so, is there anything I need to bear in mind, cabling wise? How should Ctrlr’s Midi settings be?
      I hope this is clear enough for someone to help here! thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
    There is currently 0 users and 59 guests online
    No users are currently active
    Forum Statistics
    Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
    Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
    Ctrlr