Jay-V (Roland JV & XP Family Panel)

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Jay-V (Roland JV & XP Family Panel)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    King PP
    Participant
      • Topics: 12
      • Replies: 25
      • Total: 37

Hi.

Myself & @zoldalma from the forum have collaborated on a patch edit panel for the Roland JV / XP family of synths. Initially I started creating Jay-V for personal use in the studio but Zoldalma asked if he could collaborate with me via DM, he was responsible for all the clever programming that hurt my head, he put in a lot of work & transformed it into something special I think. 🙂

It’s a HUGE panel which has pages for each of the four ‘tones’, an effects/common page & an ‘all tones’ page which edits the parameters of all four tones simultaneously. The panel parameters & patch names update when you change the preset via the panel so to make the best of the editor you will need bi-directional MIDI communication between your JV/XP & your computer.

The panel also requires the ‘LCDdot’ font to operate, here’s a (legal) link….

http://www.cufonfonts.com/en/font/6060/lcd-dot

And the panel….

Jay-V (Roland JV/XP family panel)

Enjoy, best…. Pat

• This topic was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by King PP.
      • This topic was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by King PP.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      boonier
      Participant
        • Topics: 5
        • Replies: 12
        • Total: 17

Great work this panel. Not sure that I have it setup correctly for my JV-1010 but is it possible to edit a single patch as part of a performance? The editor only seems to effect the patch when in Patch mode.

much thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
      There is currently 0 users and 35 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr