Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros JX8Programer BUG – Saving Patch to Disk. Any Idea?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by lfo2vco lfo2vco 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

makasi
    Participant

Hi there. I have this BUG.

I want to store the SYSEX file in my computer and store it for later use.. SO I use the Write Patch location ———- .

Then I try to save and I get that error. After that I am unable to Save Again!

Any idea whats wrong?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lfo2vco
    lfo2vco
    Participant

Hi Makasi, I opened the panel in Ctrlr (revision 1590) on a Mac and Save worked fine, no errors.

What version of Ctrlr are you using? It looks like it could be a Lua syntax error, have you altered anything on the panel at all?

makasi
    Participant

Hi there! Thanks!

I was running CTRLR latest version 1653.

Switched to 1590 and now works.

Thanks!

Any idea how would I create a Randomize button or feature to mess with all the parameters?

Thanks

lfo2vco
    lfo2vco
    Participant

I think I am safe in saying that would definately require a Lua Method. It is be well beyond my scripting abilities, but there are some very clever people on this forum. They may be able to offer assistance.

I am assuming you are not up to speed with Lua?

makasi
    Participant

0 lua ahah but thanks 🙂

just a lame musician with 0 programming capabilities. but hey, thanks for the tip i can now save it

lfo2vco
    lfo2vco
    Participant

Pleased to help a fellow lame musician ; )

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.