Home Forums General News and releases latest ctrlr builds…

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by jasefos jasefos 3 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    msepsis
    Participant

I recall seeing you were going to be posting builds in github, are you no longer offering the latest builds on the “downloads” tab? I see release notes under the “Development” tab for more recent revs than exist on the Downloads page…

I’m a gitidiot in all honesty… I guess it’s about damn time I figure this out.

How do i use https://github.com/RomanKubiak/ctrlr/tree/master/Builds
    to get the latest ctrlr build for my os’s? I’m not gitting it at all.

thanks!

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

msepsis
    msepsis
    Participant

*bump*

msepsis
    msepsis
    Participant

*ping*

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by msepsis msepsis.

atom
    atom

All the latest build are in the downloads tab as always. Github is for source code only.

Whenever a new build is made by me it will land in the Downloads tab (like i did on friday with the first build based on sources from github).

msepsis
    msepsis
    Participant

Cool. Thanks for the explanation. I was away for some time and there wasn’t an update under the downloads tab until a few days ago.

You’re probably aware but the most recent version listed on the download tab doesn’t have a version number associated with it. Not a really big deal, but would help when it comes to reporting errors

Thanks!
    Rob

jasefos
    jasefos
    Participant

Hi Atom,

Is there a change log for this newer build you uploaded?
    Curious to know what has been changed or improved.

Cheers

JaseFOS

--> Music: www.soundcloud.com/jasefos
    --> DAW: OSX10.10.5 with Live 9.6 x64, UA Apollo Quad
    --> Controllers: Push 2, KeyLab61, Maschine mk2, MCU Pro, 2xMCU-Ext
    --> Synths: Cyclone Bass Bot TT303, ESQ1, MKS80/MPG80, Matrix 6R, Matrix1000, Mopho, 05RW, DW8000, Virus TI Polar, Voyager Electric Blue, MiniBrute, AN1X, K5000s, FIZMO, ASR10 rack, Kenton ProSolo (controls Sequential Pro-One, Yamaha CS15), Prophecy, EMX1, MonoTribe, SP1200, DX100, KARP Odyssey

atom
    atom

I fixed the changelog it is now synced to the git repo.

jasefos
    jasefos
    Participant

Hi Atom, sorry to be a PITA however was wandering which file/folder I should be looking for to find the change log … I spent the past half hour digging around in the github folders at the link at the top of this thread and can’t see it. Please excuse my github n00biness 🙂

--> Synths: Cyclone Bass Bot TT303, ESQ1, MKS80/MPG80, Matrix 6R, Matrix1000, Mopho, 05RW, DW8000, Virus TI Polar, Voyager Electric Blue, MiniBrute, AN1X, K5000s, FIZMO, ASR10 rack, Kenton ProSolo (controls Sequential Pro-One, Yamaha CS15), Prophecy, EMX1, MonoTribe, SP1200, DX100, KARP Odyssey

atom
    atom

Top menu on this site -> Development -> Changelog

jasefos
    jasefos
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me Atom! Nice one 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.