Main menu: Programs, Snapshots, Panel

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr Main menu: Programs, Snapshots, Panel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
      • Topics: 219
      • Replies: 732
      • Total: 951
      • ★★★

Could it be possible in exported instances to block out the menu items for the stuff that doesn’t work yet? OR if it doesn’t work yet just keep them out of the menus?

I notice there is nothing at all in the “PANELS” menu item in exported instances – no way to remove that menu item completely? It comes off as a bug to users of panels.

If this all is possible – I would suggest move all the “snapshots” stuff to the “PROGRAM” menu since snapshots deal with programs, then hide the “PROGRAM” menu until that stuff actually works.

I know there have been higher priority things, just wanted to bring this up for when you might have a chance to address it in a future build.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

Allright that can be done quickly i’ll do it now.

atom
        Keymaster
          • Topics: 159
          • Replies: 2945
          • Total: 3104
          • ★★★★★

Well it’s sort of done, you’ll hate me for that, but i can’t really hide the Panel menu (the amount of items must match). The menu item is gone but there is some extra space in that place, it looks … weird.

msepsis
          Participant
            • Topics: 219
            • Replies: 732
            • Total: 951
            • ★★★

Hmm. Could you perchance move the “Panel” and “Programs” main menu items to the right of “Help” so the extra space is unperceivable?

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
          There is currently 0 users and 64 guests online
          No users are currently active
          Forum Statistics
          Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
          Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
          Ctrlr