Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    electrofux
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • Total: 1

Hello,

i am currently creating CTRL Panels to give Ableton access to Reason parameters and my aim is to have a bidirectional conncetion between Ableton and Reason.

I stumbled over a couple of issues that most likely are linked to the way CTRL is set up midiwise. So i wonder if there is some kind of documentation about all the Midi Options in CTRL. For example what is the difference between the input midi device and the control midi device? What do all these Midi through options mean.

Currently i am wondering about one specific issue. If i add a CTRL instance to an Ableton instrument Rack and then configure the Rack so it takes over all the controls as sliders, i can turn the slider in the Instrument Rack and the corresponding Control in the CTRL instance moves and the other way around. BUT when i remotely control the CTRL control (via a Midi input in CTRL) the corresponding Slider in Ableton doesnt move. I have tried all sorts of settings for the different options but nothing so far makes the slider move.

Anyone with experience on that?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
    There is currently 0 users and 55 guests online
    No users are currently active
    Forum Statistics
    Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
    Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
    Ctrlr