Roland HPD-15 Handsonic -collab? – a beginning

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Roland HPD-15 Handsonic -collab? – a beginning

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    genmce
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • Total: 2

Hey all,

Just discovered this program, very cool.

I am about to start up a panel for the Roland hpd-15, I would love a collab project.

Let me know.

nicoreyolivieri
      Participant
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 2

Hello!
        Could you develop something useful to control it?
        I´m new in this. I know a litlle of Pd/Max msp but both could get very complex and I have some trouble creating a full control interface… By now I can only handle simple midi/audio programming in a graphical enviroment. I own a HPD15 & a HPD10, both have too much to explore so I hope to become an advanced user of both of them.
        Maybe together we can do it!

genmce
        Participant
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1

Hey,

There is someone else out here!
          I never did anything with it.
          I got frustrated, the hpd-15 is pretty complex. Programming it by hand, is even difficult for me. I always forget the commands that do what on the device, so I wanted to make something with a GUI so I would not have to keep going back to the manual all the time!

I am pretty busy right now, I am a high school teacher and a I have two new classes this year that I have to develop curriculum for.
          That being said, this is a worthy project.
          My programming is so so and my experience is exclusive with autohotkey and making midi translators. Genmce and keymce.
          What next?

nicoreyolivieri
          Participant
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 2

I’m not exacly free right now but i’m looking forward to set a home studio at a free room that I’ve now that I moved to a bigger house. So I want to fully explore all the options I have with my humble equipment. I love the sounds that those instruments bring but I want to modify them freely from screen computer or with another midi controller plugged to it and trigger sounds from my Korg Kaossilator (wich wont make any sound plugged directly vía MIDI to the Handsonics because it need another midi msg before each NoteOn…)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
          There is currently 0 users and 78 guests online
          No users are currently active
          Forum Statistics
          Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
          Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
          Ctrlr