Total beginner needs help!

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Total beginner needs help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bobfossil1
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • Total: 2

Hi there

I’m trying to use Ctrlr on an RPI3 as a display for my guitar pedalboard – I need it to display the patch name in response to a midi pc message from the pedalboard. So – for example – pedalboard sends pc3 – Ctrlr will display “The One I Love”, PC4 and it’ll display “Freebird” and so on. I’ve spent ages looking at the panels people have uploaded and what I’m after seems comparatively straightforward. I can’t for the life of me work out how to do it though. Can anyone help?

Many thanks!

Possemo
      Participant
        • Topics: 14
        • Replies: 638
        • Total: 652
        • ★★★

So you are running Ctrlr on a Raspberry PI? How did you do that as there is no Ctrlr build for ARM based Linux. If you got a working build somewhere I would be glad if you could share it with the community. I know some people who were desperately searching a Ctrlr build for RPI. Of course I will help you on your problem. It shouldn’t be too much work.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Possemo.
        Bobfossil1
        Participant
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • Total: 2

Oh no! I’d been running Ctrlr on my laptop (it’s more convenient than my rpi) and had assumed from this that there was a working version for the rpi. That’s a few evenings wasted then! Serves me right for not checking in the first place I guess.

Thanks for the reply though!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
        There is currently 0 users and 43 guests online
        No users are currently active
        Forum Statistics
        Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
        Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
        Ctrlr