Home Forums General Using Ctrlr Trigger on mouse down event broken

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by zeoka zeoka 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    zeoka
    zeoka
    Participant

Hi
    It seems on ctrlrx64 pc , when i open a panel , i don’t get trigger buttons working
    i must remove the option and re enable it (rev1542)

the listbox disapppears too

the combos lose their menu/font colours

anyone else ?

other trouble with the roaming , i must delete it each time i open ctrlr if i don’t close the panel before quit ctrlr . this happens since rev 1500

atom
    atom

It seems on ctrlrx64 pc , when i open a panel , i don’t get trigger buttons working
    i must remove the option and re enable it (rev1542)

Could you be more specific ? is that a Lua event or is the component not working at all, if so what component is it and what properties does it have.

other trouble with the roaming , i must delete it each time i open ctrlr if i don’t close the panel before quit ctrlr . this happens since rev 1500

What does roaming mean ?

zeoka
    zeoka
    Participant

– the buttons work in toggle not in trigger

– the roaming is the folder ; i must delete sources and setting or i have pure virtual call error

atom
    atom

I don’t know what roaming folder you are talking about.

Can you give me a screenshot of the error and the panel that this happens with ?

About the buttons, are they uiToggleButton or uiButton ?

zeoka
    zeoka
    Participant

Some pics..
    This happen on all my panels

The button is the UIbutton , if i remember the only one with the option trigger

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    atom
    atom

Can you povide the panel that you are using so i can reproduce this error ?

zeoka
    zeoka
    Participant

Hello
    I’ve uploaded my panels in the download place
    One needs to re-add text files in LUA or it will have errors , however not a problem
    -The combos lose their colour settings and listbox not visibles at start up in last version
    -pure virtual call errors at startup since 1500 ( 1460 works normally )

Atom please can you check quickly the RA panel ? i can’t fix the fx chaos at startup !
    Tried some things at “called when the panel finished loading” but nothing to do
    There is only 4 scripts for fx’s. They react well but it’s chaos at startup
    I think this can be caused by the EDIT mode
    I explain ex : when i switch EDIT/NORMAL mode when i construct panels , i have some elements that not correctly displayed (mi – visibles)
    So i doubt when a panel is created (loaded) it is in EDITmode , no ? That can explain why “fx chaos” at startup…

zeoka
    zeoka
    Participant

I start to understand what happens to trigger buttons :
    When the option is enabled
    With the mouse they are toggle i must double click
    with touchscreen they work normally but don’t display corectly true/false so…
    try the “microqfull” panel

I notice (since longtime) the buttons as triggers sometimes stay locked on true
    i change to false by a click ,dragging and droping outside the button.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.