Home Forums General Using Ctrlr two problems with ctrlr (micron)…

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  23agenda 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

23agenda
    Participant

I’m using Logic Pro X (Mac OS X 10.9.1), an E-mu Xmidi1x1 tab interface, an Alesis Micron, and the MINIAKmicron.panel.

Problem 01:
    I can load the banks with patches (from the Micron) on the standalone version, and the controls work, but I receive an error on the Micron…

Receive Failed: Data is corrupt.

The error happens with the interface plugged directly into the Mac. I’ve tried turning the Micron on/off, and changing the write protect on/off.

Problem 02:
    I cannot get the plugin to work in Logic. When I open it, the menus remain grayed out after a long time. I tried restarting Logic.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  23agenda.

mecano
    Participant

mecano
    Participant

for the first problem what were you trying to achieve when the error popped?
    I’m playing with it right now (AU) no error yet.

23agenda
    Participant

At first, I requested full list… it loaded every other patch so I had to click in the missing patches to get them. I received the error from the start. After upgrading to the latest version (standalone), it still does it although I receive a “35% received…” then “data timed out” message SOMETIMES instead of the “data corrupt” message” although I still receive that too.

23agenda
    Participant

Thanks, I got the panel loaded. But still… the same problem with the Micron. It could be some setting on the Micron but I have no idea what.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.