Home Forums Development Other stuff Upload 5 MB panel file and documentation not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Possemo Possemo 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    goodweather
    goodweather
    Participant

Hi,
    tried uploading my 5MB panel file (DSI Pro2 Ctrlr panel v1.4.zip) but it doesn’t work.
    Upload limited to 2MB?
    HTTP error when loading a smaller zip file not containing the documentation

This was working fine in March 2017…

Thx for some advice/help!

Puppeteer
    Puppeteer
    Participant

Goodweather, if you need somewhere to host it long term (or even until the issue is resolved here), please let me know via PM. You could supply a link to the file similar to what I did with the PC3 panel.

The Puppeteer
    http://godlike.com.au

goodweather
    goodweather
    Participant

Thx man. Yep I know I can use a public OneDrive link but I of course prefer to do as before with everything in Ctrlr.
    I contacted atom and he will check what the issue is.

Possemo
    Possemo
    Participant

I am using Google Drive. Very reliable and lots of space for free. When you would publish a panel “the way it was meant” you would make instances for standalone/vst/au for every OS (Mac, Win, Linux). Instances are quite big. Mac instances for example are several dozens of mb’s. I still haven’t found the time to make instances out of my panels. I had big problems with the savestate feature. Working well with .bpanelz but being unpredictable with .exe and other instances.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.