Home Forums General Using Ctrlr vst panel live jam in ableton

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by zeoka zeoka 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    msepsis
    Participant

i put together a simple 4 track demo song using four editors I’ve built with ctrlr, all as VSTs loaded into ableton live 9.0.6 on os 10.6.8. I’m using:

monstrumRocket to control the waldorf Rocket
    monstrumFeld to control the waldorf Blofeld
    monstrumWaveXT to control the waldorf microwaveXT
    monstrumWave1 to control the waldorf microwave 1

It goes on an on and the audio recording quality leaves a bit to be desired as I recorded it all on my debug rig… but you get the idea. I also posted a short video for each of these synths/editors which shows loading and configuring each vst to work within ableton live followed by a demonstration of recording and playing back automation.

Really exciting to be able to do this, the ctrlr builds are coming along very nicely!!! Wouldn’t be possible without it!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by msepsis msepsis.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

lfo2vco
    lfo2vco
    Participant

Cool, I bet your getting a real buzz from seeing the fruits your work come together like this. Well done.

msepsis
    msepsis
    Participant

yeah complete head rush body buzz actually 🙂 I could hardly sleep last night!!

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

zeoka
    zeoka
    Participant

Cool vid
    Nice to listen Waldorf gears in action with Ctrlr

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.