Home Forums Music Studio gear Yocto TR-808 clone

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by atom atom 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lfo2vco
    lfo2vco
    Participant

Just wondering if any other Ctrlr users are building a Yocto?

atom
    atom

I never saw that, it looks cool but they are out of stock on the kits. Any idea when will they come back ? I got into soldering stuff now so that would be a cool project to do at some point.

lfo2vco
    lfo2vco
    Participant

I never saw that, it looks cool but they are out of stock on the kits. Any idea when will they come back ? I got into soldering stuff now so that would be a cool project to do at some point.

Hi Atom,

Only just stumbled upon your reply. You can get yourself on the latest waiting list here:
    http://www.e-licktronic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=153
    Vincent at Elicktronic will email you when they become available again.

The company is based on the French Island of Réunion so postal charges are a bit high, but the kit is very good quality and the PCB’s are very well made. Mine took about two weeks to get to the UK.

I am checking resister values at present and organising them into bags… I don’t want any cock-ups on this one.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by lfo2vco lfo2vco.
    lfo2vco
    lfo2vco
    Participant

Hey Atom, did you get a chance to follow this up?

Just finished mine, so I’m showing it off…

atom
    atom

Pretty i love it. Post some hardcore east coast beats you do with that machine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.