Roland JD-990 Sysex Dump Utility
- Downloads Internal Patches I-11 – I-88 (64 x patches).
- Can upload sysex files back to the JD-990.
- Features progress bar and cancel button.
- Transfer times can be changed (recommended 360~400ms download and ~150ms upload according to my tests but that may depend on your setup).
- A full dump should be 33216 bytes. If you get a “MIDI Buffer Full” notice on the JD-990, increase the Transfer Rate.
- Tested in standalone mode only with [Ctrlr 5.3.201 (Recommended) & Ctrlr Version 5.5.2] :: Windows 10].
- This program will be eventually included in the JD-990 Super Editor.
Version History and Change-log:
- Version 1.2 (08/19/2018) Fixed panel size (24px Ctrlr Bug)
- Version 1.1 (07/09/2018) Changed checksum function; minor interface updates
- Version 1.0 (07/06/2018)
Downloads = 96