With the outburst of the deadly Coronavirus, many passengers have to either reschedule or cancel their travel plans. JetBlue Airline understands this, and therefore, it provides complete flexibility to the passengers to book and manage their flight reservations as per their requirements.
If your trip was booked seven or more days before the scheduled flight departure, you would have 24 hours of the original purchase to change or cancel a flight ticket for free. However, if your bookings are changed, you will have to pay the flight cancellation fee, and you won’t be able to get a credit card refund even if you have canceled a ticket within 24 hours of the point of purchase.
Read Also:JetBlue Low Fare Calendar
Key Points on flight policy due to Covid-19
JetBlue Airlines have made certain amendments to their travel policies. If you have already made Jetblue Booking and wish to make flight upgrades, you need to go through the important guidelines.
- As of June 8, 2021, the airline has announced that they will waive off the flight change or cancellation fee for all ticket fares but not Blue Basic.
- Flyers can complete their Jetblue book a flight process and choose from numerous travel fares options, including Blue Basic, Blue, Blue Extra, Extra Plus, or Mint, depending on their preferences. These ticket fares are also eligible for JetBlue redemption reservations.
- A flyer has to pay a non-refundable fee of $25 for changing or canceling JetBlue reservations through a phone call. They can save the amount if they choose to modify their flight ticket online using the manage my booking feature.
- Flight change or cancellation fee depends on the ticket fare type and duration of the cancellation. For instance, if you cancel your ticket very close to the departure date, you will have to pay the cancellation fee, but if you do it within 24 hours of the purchase, there are no charges.
- The airline waives off the cancellation fee whenever they reschedule your flight, and you cancel it for any reason.
Speak to one of the experts through Jetblue en Español to know more about the airline’s flight cancellation policy changes and seek immediate assistance and get a satisfactory response.
See All Airlines Offers: