People always choose inexpensive and reliable printers that can handle different printing tasks in the office or at home. It’s a modern monochrome laser printer that offers printing scanning, scanning, faxing, and copying capabilities. The most important thing is that it has the capability to print multiple kinds of papers at the same time. But, the things that sparkle isn’t gold, and similarly the fact that it can print high-quality printing resolution doesn’t mean that it’s error-free. However, the most frequent issue problem that users typically face is the Brother Printer always offline. The Brother Printer shows offline when you try to print something. In order to bring it back on it is necessary to follow several simple steps. In this article, we will go over the details! Let’s go through the steps.
Why Brother Printer Offline Issues Occur?
There are a variety of reasons for the appearance of the Brother Printer offline problem. Have a look at the factors that have been identified:
- The Brother printer is in sleep mode.
- Most likely, there is some issue with the driver and software for the Brother Printer.
- Unsuitable adjustment of Brother Printer’s settings.
Desirable Solutions to Fix Brother Offline Errors
If you’re looking for solutions that work to solve the problem of your Brother Offline here are the solutions to fix the issue. Let’s look at each one of them:
Solution 1: Verify the Brother Printer Is ON and No Errors on Screen
Examine the Brother Printer to ensure that it’s turned on fully and that there are no errors on the display. To check this you must follow the steps below:
- First, check the printer screen to determine if it’s on or off. If your printer displays an empty screen, you must turn it off.
- After that, verify to see if it is sleeping. If so then click the Power button to bring it up quickly.
- Then, you must examine the printer’s display for any error message. If a specific error message is displayed on your screen, you must fix it immediately.
Go to the next option if the one above isn’t working.
Solution 2: Make Sure the Brother Printer Is Connected To the Wi-Fi
Here are the steps you need to follow to convert your Brother Printer offline to online. An overview of the below items:
- Then, attach your device directly via the USB port instead of the USB connector.
- Check your printer configuration to ensure you’re connected to an IP address that is correct.
Solution 3: Make Sure Brother Printer Is Set As Default Printer
The entire procedure to verify and check is outlined in the following:
- The first step is to hit the “Windows+ R” keys.
- The next step is to select the Hardware and Sound section.
- Then, open the folder for your printer and ensure that the checkmark is set on the Brother Printer.
- If the printer you want to use is selected then simply click the right-click button to check the box. This will make your printer to be your default printer.
Switch to the next solution If still, the printer has an offline status.
Solution 4: Check Brother Printer Status in Devices and Printers Windows
If your printer is not working then, right-click to the model of your printer and select “see what’s printing”. Then, press the “printer” icon and remove the checkmark from the “Use Printer Offline” tab.
Solution 5: Delete All the Printing Jobs Pending in the Print Queue
- Just right-click upon that Brother Printer icon.
- Select then the “See what’s printing” option.
- Select “Printer” from the new pane.
- Then, select “Cancel All Documents”.
Then, you are able to start printing your document. If you are still experiencing the offline issue is still present, move to the next step.
Solution 6: Delete the Copy of Brother Printer Icon
If you spot a copy that is this Brother printer Make sure you take immediate action to remove this printer from your list. Learn the steps below:
- Uninstall the printer using your control panel.
- Download the most current drivers for the Brother Printer.
- Make sure to install the printer again.
Contact Our Tech-Savvy for Handy Remedy at Doorstep
Hopefully! It’ll fix this Brother Printer offline error. If, however, the offline state appears during printing, don’t let the pressure! Our technicians are certified and are available from day through night to provide efficient guidance. So, contact us on the number for the helpline to receive high-quality assistance in your comfort zone.
Read More: Updated Methods to Reset Canon Printer