A brief guide to recover your Hotmail account!
Hotmail is one of the most used platforms by the user to communicate via email. It helps you keep track of meetings, assignments, and deadlines as well. However, there are times when you lock yourself out of your Hotmail account. In such cases, if you wonder how do I recover my Hotmail account, you can take help with this article.
How can I recover my Hotmail account?
The recovery steps for your Hotmail accounts are very simple. You can follow the instructions given below, and by the end, you will be abv to get into your account.
- You have to open the sign-in page of Hotmail in the first steps.
- Now enter the Hotmail email if you want to recover.
- You need to click on the Forgot Password button to get to the password recovery page.
- You will see the different options on your screen to choose the suitable option.
- You have to click on Send Code Via email or Text and wait to get the code in your inbox.
- Now enter the code in the given space to complete the verification.
You can now create a new password for your account by following the above steps. However, if you don’t have any recovery email or phone number, you can use the Security Question option to recover your account. You can also dial the Hotmail account recovery number to get in touch with the customer representative regarding your account. The live person will help you with alternative methods to recover your account.