Patch saver for the Behringer Model D
This panel is only a patch loader/saver on computer as the Behringer Model D does not support the load/save of programs or the manipulation of program parameters by Midi NRPN/CC messages except for Global settings that can be transferred to the Model D.
It can thus also be called a “patch mapper”.
- Behringer Model D patch saver/loader for PC and Mac
- Interface with same look as actual synthesizer
- Top row of support “screens” with old look
- Visual feedback by using “LED” ring buttons and indication of the parameter value
- Envelopes graphs handled by mouse or classical ADS rotary encoder and Decay switch
- Load / Save programs from individual .syx files
- Easy program renaming
- Display and export of program parameters as text file
- Ability to describe 9 input/output patch cables with different sources/destinations
- Programs have a name, author, save date and description. They can be associated to a category
- Browser of the files on the disk
- Patch sheet tab with patch sheet for Model D and other gear (external synths/sequencers)
- Patch cables (9 colors)
- Display of current precise parameter value when clicking on rotary encoders
- Global settings management with automatic/manual send to the Model D synth
- Panel zoom with memory
- Automatic reading of wav files associated to a patch
- Manual/Automatic reading of any wav file
- Standalone versions for PC and Mac
- VST versions for PC (32 and 64 bits)
- VST and AU versions for Mac (v2.6)
- All buttons associated to a Midi CC controller number so you can adjust them from a hardware controller (still no impact on the synth of course and unfortunately)
The manual can be downloaded from the Sunny Synths’ drive or website www.sunnysynths.com
For more info on getting this panel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5 thoughts on “Behringer Model D patch saver”
How do you download this?
Hi, as written here above, for more info on getting this panel, please contact email@example.com
Super panel! Working very well. I’m waiting for more options…. 🙂
What kind of extra options are you thinking of?