Reply To: Roland MKS80 Panel – posted to Downloads

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Roland MKS80 Panel – posted to Downloads Reply To: Roland MKS80 Panel – posted to Downloads

jasefos
Participant
    • Topics: 13
    • Replies: 76
    • Total: 89
    • ā˜…

ok here is your panel with the knobman rendered knobs and sliders, enjoy :)

mks-80 programmer

of course this means iā€™m going to have to aquire an mks-80 now. lol

Howdy Layzer,

I actually have the new background graphic completed for the version which gives both Upper and Lower tone editing however this required resizing of the whole GUI and thus subsequently those great looking knobs/switches you made for me in Knobman no longer fit.

Any chance you could either send me the source Knobman files you made for me originally? I’m having difficulty replicating those nice alpha-blended drop shadows to look as good as the ones you did. šŸ™‚

Otherwise, if you have a little time to spare and I’ll send over the latest version panel file and maybe you could work your magic again on my behalf?

Cheers
    JaseFOS

--> Music: www.soundcloud.com/jasefos
    --> DAW: OSX10.10.5 with Live 9.6 x64, UA Apollo Quad
    --> Controllers: Push 2, KeyLab61, Maschine mk2, MCU Pro, 2xMCU-Ext
    --> Synths: Cyclone Bass Bot TT303, ESQ1, MKS80/MPG80, Matrix 6R, Matrix1000, Mopho, 05RW, DW8000, Virus TI Polar, Voyager Electric Blue, MiniBrute, AN1X, K5000s, FIZMO, ASR10 rack, Kenton ProSolo (controls Sequential Pro-One, Yamaha CS15), Prophecy, EMX1, MonoTribe, SP1200, DX100, KARP Odyssey

Ctrlr