- Topics: 5
- Replies: 49
- Total: 54
I’ve used and programmed some panels and this behaviour didn’t happened.
Maybe the relative mode response within Reaper is not the correct.
Try to use Midi Monitor to see which values is sending the host to the panel.
I can automate some values on Studio One, and also I can control them with a BCR2000 and with the Korg R3 own interface. I’ve found no misbehaviors in this way.
The only problem is that there’s no chance to increase “maxexportedVSTparams” value. it’s fixed at 64 (I can change the number on the preferences menu, but it has no effect)
R3 / MOX6 / Electribe2 / Electribe R MkII / Electribe MX / K4R / BCR2000 / XStation61 / XStation25 / Virus Rack / Chameleon / Proteus 2500 / RM1X / KN2600