Reply To: Snapshots, Progress Bars: displays an extra bar with each transmission?

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Snapshots, Progress Bars: displays an extra bar with each transmission? Reply To: Snapshots, Progress Bars: displays an extra bar with each transmission?

jasefos
Participant
    • Topics: 13
    • Replies: 76
    • Total: 89

I ended up avoiding Instance Exports long ago after getting caught up in a web of projects (in Live) around when CTRLR transitioned to Juice3 (I’m guessing that was a huge change and loads of work) which wouldn’t recall CTRLR plug-in properly and was breaking workflow … this was perhaps about a year or so ago? I can’t remember. But if it has been addressed in more recent builds I will take great pleasure in making .VSTs of my panels for my Synths by name (and recalling them using Instrument Racks in my Ableton library to preserve port/channel settings and bring audio back into the track with External Audio Effect).

Apologies if I have nothing solid for you to work with there but will revisit multiple Instances again soonish.

I’m focused on the Ensoniq ESQ1 Panel at the moment (new synth in the studio – and loving making sounds with it in CTRLR) but having some bizarre issues perhaps best left for a different thread.
    😉

Cheers and sorry for the lengthy posts,

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by jasefos.

--> Music: www.soundcloud.com/jasefos
    --> DAW: OSX10.10.5 with Live 9.6 x64, UA Apollo Quad
    --> Controllers: Push 2, KeyLab61, Maschine mk2, MCU Pro, 2xMCU-Ext
    --> Synths: Cyclone Bass Bot TT303, ESQ1, MKS80/MPG80, Matrix 6R, Matrix1000, Mopho, 05RW, DW8000, Virus TI Polar, Voyager Electric Blue, MiniBrute, AN1X, K5000s, FIZMO, ASR10 rack, Kenton ProSolo (controls Sequential Pro-One, Yamaha CS15), Prophecy, EMX1, MonoTribe, SP1200, DX100, KARP Odyssey

Ctrlr