- Topics: 124
- Replies: 1070
- Total: 1194
suddenly found out one of my pre-declaration no longer works,
for some reason. checked thoroughly, went back looking at a
couple of versions to find the last good one, – and that bit
was no different, except it just didn’t work anymore.
so i had to put it declared again within the method where it
was working anymore in the shorter form that previously worked.
at least i was able to fix it – but i didn’t find out what had
changed. very strange.
i also find i have problems with some start methods not doing
their thing when it’s drafted as an exe. not sure what’s happening
there, when it works with the panel.