Reply To: Can I copy all the faders from one tab to another without copying all the tabs?

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr Can I copy all the faders from one tab to another without copying all the tabs? Reply To: Can I copy all the faders from one tab to another without copying all the tabs?

zmix
Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 65
    • Total: 74

That is a very slick looking panel..!

I’ve tried to cannibalize it for my purposes, only to discover that the PCM-70 will only accept program changes when the “PGM” button on the front panel is lit, but once it receives a sysex message it goes into a sort of edit mode, the PGM button is de-selected and any further program changes are ignored… hmmm…

Possibly will have to proceed by requesting a sysex dump of some specific location (which is only 312 bytes) and then edit the parameters from there using the assigned faders…

I’m a bit unclear about how to map the actual parameter values to the onscreen fader values.. for example, the “mix” parameter, via sysex, has a range from 462 to 562, while the parameter on the PCM-70 displays a range of 0-100. I assumed I could set the onscreen fader to a range of 0-100 the add 462 to it for the sysex range.. It’s a procedure outlined in one of atom’s tutorials “Expressions in Ctrlr” as simply “modulatorValue+N”, but somehow this is not appearing to me in the editable controller settings…

Ctrlr