Reply To: Can I copy all the faders from one tab to another without copying all the tabs?

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr Can I copy all the faders from one tab to another without copying all the tabs? Reply To: Can I copy all the faders from one tab to another without copying all the tabs?

zmix
Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 65
    • Total: 74

Perhaps I’m not being clear…

I’m already sending the proper parameter values via sysex (462 – 562, for example)

At the moment the Ctrlr panel fader is displaying those values (462-562) as I move the fader.

The displayed parameter range in the PCM-70 is 0-100.

I would like to have the numbers displayed on the Ctrlr Panel read 0-100, matching the values displayed in the hardware.

After reading the tutorial, I got the impression that the correct way to do this was to assign the onscreen fader’s range to 0-100 and then add 462 to it to transmit the correct values required for the sysex parameter range.

This is how the procedure was described in atom’s tutorials “Expressions in Ctrlr” as “modulatorValue+N”.

I just can’t see where in the editor to change or add to the modulatorValue itself..

I hope this clarifies my conundrum..!!

Ctrlr