Reply To: Global Variable issue. It's drive me crazy.

Home Forums General Programming Global Variable issue. It's drive me crazy. Reply To: Global Variable issue. It's drive me crazy.

Possemo
Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 638
    • Total: 652
    • ★★★

Hah, you get banned for publishing sysex. I haven’t heard that before. They probably intend to make their own software solution and then sell it to customers who already paid a lot for the hardware ;-). Nice manufacturers such as Yamaha provide a comprehensive sysex implementation chart.

I see the problem with updating modulators. Well, a timer is either running or stopped. I don’t see what you can do to avoid problems when moving sliders at the same time. I guess you want to be able to display the values when your are moving knobs on the hardware panel. My idea of this is: when you are working on the hardware panel you won’t need the Ctrlr panel. When you are going back to the Ctrlr panel there is a button called something like “get values” or “get editbuffer” to update the Ctrlr panel with the values from the hardware panel. But this is probably not what you wanted to hear.

Ctrlr