Reply To: Global Variable issue. It's drive me crazy.

Home Forums General Programming Global Variable issue. It's drive me crazy. Reply To: Global Variable issue. It's drive me crazy.

daimondamps
Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 80
    • Total: 88

No – they are makers of Acces Virus. Unlimited free updates and software . But they dont like if someone post some sysex stuff because their whole device is based on MIDI . Files (profile of the amps) are in fact MIDI files. RigManager(software for managing Rig files) is based on MIDI via USB. I was trying to convice them to publih USB driver which will expose MIDI ports. Hell – I have done it by myself with usblib and https://www.tobias-erichsen.de/software/virtualmidi.html . I ask Atom to implement usblib in CTRLR and he done this. But USBLIB is blocking their driver for communication with their software RigManager. So i don’t published this for other users.

They added some feature which will be sending CC messages when user changes something in the device(which have a bug now so its not working) . I think I can use that and get rid of query method. Just initial dump.

Ctrlr