Reply To: Roland D50 / PG 1000 Panel

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Roland D50 / PG 1000 Panel Reply To: Roland D50 / PG 1000 Panel

opuswerk
Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 102
    • Total: 109
    • ★★

Thanks for the explanations.
    It indeed seems like i very much messed up your panel with copy pasting some elements. It’s a bit tricky to copy whole tabs/groups without CTRLR going out of control. I had it crashing several times, and despite me starting over this evening, it seems the panel I built is completely corrupted and crashes CTRLR every time T_T
    It did help me to get to know the Modulator List.
    I’m not sure I understood why you built a custom Envelope with Lua when you could have used the CTRLR ones. Any particular reason for that?

I agree with your remarks about the real-time editing. However, I was hoping to build the layout so that you can get an overview of all 4 Tones at all times. If that wasn’t feasible, I am aiming to make it so that you can at least get an overview of the WG, TVF and TVA envelopes and controls in one tab. I quite like to see in one place what is happening with a patch 🙂
    That’s what i was trying to build this evening. But after I had finally extracted the different envelopes and controls and cleaned up what needed cleaning from the Modulator List, I can’t open the file no more…

I’ll attach it here in case you can open it. Else, I almost feel like it’ll be easier to start from scratch. There’s much to learn from the D20 Panel, so it might not be as daunting as it seems at first.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

http://opuswerk.tumblr.com
    www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
    www.facebook.com/opuswerk

Ctrlr