1192 opening panel made with current stable

Home Forums General News and releases 1192 opening panel made with current stable

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Llamatron
    Participant
      • Topics: 7
      • Replies: 27
      • Total: 34

When opening a panel I made with stable Ctrlr version in 1192 all the sysex modulators are changed to default CC ones, and the mouse over cursor is being changed to “NoCursor” on all of them too.

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

Witch panel, i’ll have a look.

Llamatron
        Participant

This one http://ctrlr.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Korg-DW-8000.panel

I’m using Windows version btw in case it matters

Update: I just figured that not all the sysex modulators are changed into CC, only some of them are.

• This reply was modified 11 years, 4 months ago by Llamatron.
          • This reply was modified 11 years, 4 months ago by Llamatron.
          atom
          Keymaster
            • ★★★★★

Well the latest nightly opens this fine (there are no graphics so it looks crap). The CC knobs are CC and the SysEx ones are SysEx. The mouse cursor issue is there, but apart from that, it all seems to work fine.

Llamatron
            Participant

Everything should be sysex, there’s not a single CC in this panel.

With build 1193 OSC1 & 2’s Octaves & Waveforms, Detune, VCF”s Cutoff & Resonnance, and Assign Mode (at the bottom) all output [b0 01 xx]

Also is there some LUA changes to set a modulator’s value? The method I use to get values from the synth is broken, it’s a bit hard to describe how but for example requesting several sysex dumps of the same preset result in different values for the knobs while the sysex dump is exactly the same, knobs also tend to go to their lower value.

All of that works on stable version.

Anyway thanks for your fast answer and for making Ctrlr, it’s really a nice and usefull project!

atom
              Keymaster
                • ★★★★★

Well the component types are CC, change them to SysEx and it looks ok. I didn’t create the panel so i don’t know what’s what.

Llamatron
                Participant

You’re right, looking at the text in the .panel file they’re set as CC, but they do only send sysex when the patch is loaded in the stable version (I just tried again to be sure) o_O Sorry for that, I guess the bug is actually in the stable version.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘News and releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.
                There is currently 0 users and 81 guests online
                No users are currently active
                Forum Statistics
                Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
                Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
                Ctrlr