1412 – stuck uiMIDIkeyboard?

Home Forums Platform Specific OSX 1412 – stuck uiMIDIkeyboard?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
      • Topics: 219
      • Replies: 732
      • Total: 951
      • ★★★

I’ll test this on another machine when I get in, but I’m noticing on 1412 that the uiMIDI keyboard gets stuck if you hit a note. Reproducible on a brand new panel if you just simply add a uiMIDI keyboard then hit a note.

Just got my waldorf rocket and thought it was something weird going on from the “launch” button but i dont think thats the case.. man this thing (rocket) is quirky! All kinds of bizarre noise coming through the headphone jack when powering it by USB

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

That’s the case of the broken uiMidiKeyboard i knew this the day i implemented this. I asked for this to be fixed by Jules@JUCE but i got ignored, so the plan is i’ll write my own component. I just like to finish at least some of the program manager stuff i got in my head. Remind me in a week or two.

msepsis
        Participant
          • Topics: 219
          • Replies: 732
          • Total: 951
          • ★★★

great. It’s really just a graphic issue, its not stuck in the sense that it requires a midi panic or anything.

It seems to be an intermittent issue as I’m not seeing it now on a bpanelz but was seeing it just a minute ago with an exported instance.

Thank you for all your work getting that os x release up so i can export instances! I’ve noticed some quirkiness regarding the images/resources still not being attached but it seemed clearing the ctrlr preferences and resources a few times then loading the panel as a bpanelz, then exporting resolved it. if i can nail down what caused it I’ll follow up in that thread.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘OSX’ is closed to new topics and replies.
        There is currently 0 users and 54 guests online
        No users are currently active
        Forum Statistics
        Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
        Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
        Ctrlr