Access Virus Rack

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Access Virus Rack

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    itege
    Participant
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 5
      • Total: 7

Does anyone know if the Virus B panel would be compatible with this? I just purchased one and am currently on vacation, would like to be able to dive right in when I get home. If it isn’t does anyone know where I can get a midi implementation chart thing? Looked in the manual but got nothing, also I saw that there is a rekonaudio VST that is made for use with basically all of the pre-TI virues, but it doesn’t work with my DAW(so I’m assuming that this increases the chances of the ctrlr panel working with the rack).

Thanks and sorry that I keep asking for stuff.

Cramp
      Participant
        • Topics: 11
        • Replies: 66
        • Total: 77
        "itege":175gcweu wrote:
        Does anyone know if the Virus B panel would be compatible with this? I just purchased one and am currently on vacation, would like to be able to dive right in when I get home. If it isn’t does anyone know where I can get a midi implementation chart thing? Looked in the manual but got nothing, also I saw that there is a rekonaudio VST that is made for use with basically all of the pre-TI virues, but it doesn’t work with my DAW(so I’m assuming that this increases the chances of the ctrlr panel working with the rack).

Thanks and sorry that I keep asking for stuff.[/quote:175gcweu]

you may Learn MIDI parameters using MIDI Monitor built into CtrlR. Also if you are using Apple Logic for instance there is an option Control Assignments which allows you to see MIDI CC and SysEx data.

Regarding rekonaudio stuff – I heard that people who bought their productions are complaining about this plugins and their bugs..so they are not perfect. but who knows.

The only thing I’m concerning now would CtrlR AU/VST be able to save and the load patch data on startup of the project in Logic or Ableton.

itege
        Participant
          "Cramp":1kduag7d wrote:
          you may Learn MIDI parameters using MIDI Monitor built into CtrlR. Also if you are using Apple Logic for instance there is an option Control Assignments which allows you to see MIDI CC and SysEx data.

Regarding rekonaudio stuff – I heard that people who bought their productions are complaining about this plugins and their bugs..so they are not perfect. but who knows.

The only thing I’m concerning now would CtrlR AU/VST be able to save and the load patch data on startup of the project in Logic or Ableton.[/quote:1kduag7d]

Yeah, I made the mistake of buying the rekon plug-in for my slim phatty before I asked here, I gave up on getting it to work, the activation crap they send me never works.

Also, there was a nightly a few weeks ago that fixed the parameter pushing thing for me, unless you are talking about reading the patch data from the device itself, in which case I have no clue.

Cramp
          Participant
            • Topics: 11
            • Replies: 66
            • Total: 77
            "itege":2xdwyo9x wrote:
            Yeah, I made the mistake of buying the rekon plug-in for my slim phatty before I asked here, I gave up on getting it to work, the activation crap they send me never works.

Also, there was a nightly a few weeks ago that fixed the parameter pushing thing for me, unless you are talking about reading the patch data from the device itself, in which case I have no clue.[/quote:2xdwyo9x]

I heard that kind of stories. CtrlR is the best solution I’ve ever seen. Its all up to you

Reading the patch data – I was thinking out loud ) well this is the only thing I’m thinking about now. I’m working on Nord Lead 3 panel and it is almost finished. And like any Software AU/VST I wish it will be able to save my selected program information on device to the DAW..like a preset. That would be nice indeed ))

itege
            Participant

Hmmm, in Ableton, could you not make an instrument rack with your CTRLR inside of it, tweak your CTRLR then save the rack as a preset?(not sure if this saves the current VST configuration or not)

actionplant
              Participant
                • Topics: 0
                • Replies: 6
                • Total: 6

Did anyone wind up with a functioning panel for the Slim Phatty?

actionplant
                Participant
                  • Topics: 0
                  • Replies: 6
                  • Total: 6

UGH, serves me right for having two windows open on the same forum.  I mean the Virus Rack.  Anyone get anything functioning for the Rack?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
                There is currently 0 users and 75 guests online
                No users are currently active
                Forum Statistics
                Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
                Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
                Ctrlr