c-mexx mir

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros c-mexx mir

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    transfixer
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

hello,

i bought one of this from ebay:

http://www.palmsounds.net/2010/02/rare- … -midi.html

and it seems that everytime i try to load something in the editor it crashes. tried it on different computers (win xp) with the same results. i don’t have any clue why this is happening.
    the controller itself works (sends midi) but it’s pre-setted on sonar and i would love to change that. i tried it with my dsi evolver and tweaked some parameters (not many enough imho).
    is there anyone with some experience with the c-mexx mir? would it be possible to make an editor in ctrlr for it?

thanks in advance!

Anonymous
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 4

Are you using the editor that is included on the CD-ROM?

Because there was an update available, from mircontrol.com, (now sadly departed), which doesn’t crash.

I have the the update archived, I’ll upload soon, actually I haven’t used my MIR in a while, but I intend to do a bank for the DEVO, let me know if you are interested.

The MIR is a fantastically programmable device, once you get your head around the editor.

Anonymous

Here’s the files, I had actually programmed some banks for the Evolver already.

I think I’ll redo a few of them, to display more comprehensible names, maybe using the MEK as inspiration, but all the parameters are tweakable.

Gertius
    Participant
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 1

Hi 7bit,
    I´ve recently acquired a C-Mexx MIR, but am unable to program it with the editor from the CD, because it always crashes. I´ve already searched archive.org, but the downloads from mircontrol.com are not available anymore. Could you please upload or PM me the update you were talking about? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

I’ll upload the update tomorrow.

I did upload some files ^last year^, but the files seem to have disappeared in the move to WordPress.

Where did you find the MIR for sale?

Anonymous

Here’s the Windows update, see readme included.

I think I’ll stick this up somewhere else, maybe electromusic.com, as the MIR is useless otherwise.

Syntegrator
    Participant
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 1

Thanks for posting the update: Unfortunately in my case I don’t have the original CD ROM handy… Could you also post the original MIR Edit installer/archive?

Thanks

Syntegrator

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
There is currently 0 users and 78 guests online
No users are currently active
Forum Statistics
Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
Ctrlr