[resolved] change modulator type, keep look

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros [resolved] change modulator type, keep look

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
      • Topics: 219
      • Replies: 732
      • Total: 951
      • ★★★

I notice when i change a slider from a uiSlider to a uiFixedImageSlider the look/feel completely goes back to default.. would it be in any way possible to tweak ctrlr so that it keeps the same parameters, just changes the modulator type?

• This topic was modified 10 years, 8 months ago by msepsis. Reason: issue fixed in 1522, thx, atom!

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

Good request, done.

msepsis
        Participant
          • ★★★

man that was like putting a wish under my pillow. Thx as always, atom!

Now is there a quick way to select a group of modulators (uiSliders) and replace the whole selection with uiFixedImageSliders? I only get the option to replace when I have a single uiSlider selected, at least in rev 1514 (just getting back from a short vacation, so I’m back a few revs)

atom
          Keymaster
            • ★★★★★

I just uploaded a nightly it should keep the settings and work on multiple selections.

msepsis
            Participant
              • ★★★

osx build? no rush if there are other things holding it back.

atom
              Keymaster
                • ★★★★★

There ya go, it’s not built from the current source but it has the same feature that the Windows nightly has.

I’m working on the VST indexing stuff and i don’t want to do a nightly for now, i’m still testing this.

msepsis
                Participant
                  • ★★★

works great, big time saver for where i’m at with this microwave 1 panel at the moment.. thanks a lot for the quick turn around on getting this one fixed!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
                There is currently 0 users and 55 guests online
                No users are currently active
                Forum Statistics
                Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
                Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
                Ctrlr