[resolved] change modulator type, keep look

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros [resolved] change modulator type, keep look

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
    • Topics: 219
    • Replies: 732
    • Total: 951
    • ★★★

I notice when i change a slider from a uiSlider to a uiFixedImageSlider the look/feel completely goes back to default.. would it be in any way possible to tweak ctrlr so that it keeps the same parameters, just changes the modulator type?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by msepsis. Reason: issue fixed in 1522, thx, atom!

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 159
    • Replies: 2945
    • Total: 3104
    • ★★★★★

Good request, done.

msepsis
    Participant
    • ★★★

man that was like putting a wish under my pillow. Thx as always, atom!

Now is there a quick way to select a group of modulators (uiSliders) and replace the whole selection with uiFixedImageSliders? I only get the option to replace when I have a single uiSlider selected, at least in rev 1514 (just getting back from a short vacation, so I’m back a few revs)

atom
    Keymaster
    • ★★★★★

I just uploaded a nightly it should keep the settings and work on multiple selections.

msepsis
    Participant
    • ★★★

osx build? no rush if there are other things holding it back.

atom
    Keymaster
    • ★★★★★

There ya go, it’s not built from the current source but it has the same feature that the Windows nightly has.

I’m working on the VST indexing stuff and i don’t want to do a nightly for now, i’m still testing this.

msepsis
    Participant
    • ★★★

works great, big time saver for where i’m at with this microwave 1 panel at the moment.. thanks a lot for the quick turn around on getting this one fixed!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
There is currently 0 users and 60 guests online
No users are currently active
Forum Statistics
Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
Ctrlr