Does ctrlr compile on arm?

Home Forums Platform Specific Linux Does ctrlr compile on arm?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    xnopasaranx
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • Total: 1

Hi there! I am looking into ctrlr because I’d like to build a mobile touch enabled MIDI controller using an ARM platform (namely odroid XU4).

I have used lemur on iPad before for VJing purposes, but am annoyed because I would like a more versatile and stable device and not buy Apple products at all. I’d rather build an appliance myself and choose components and software myself.

So my question would be: Has anyone compiled ctrlr on a mobile platform before? preferrably ARM (I would like to use debian armhf)?

If so, is there an option in the make/configure scripts for ARM or something similar and are there any more considerations to be made?

Maybe I am just too dumb to use the forum search function properly, but googling ctrlr and arm really do not give any conclusive results.

Thanks a lot for any advice!

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

It does and it will have no problem working on it. The compile flags should be changed in Introjucer to match the platform, right now all the exporters there are for x86 but you can easily add/change the exporters to ARM. There is no architecture specific code in Ctrlr.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘Linux’ is closed to new topics and replies.
      There is currently 0 users and 180 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr