Editing exisitng Panel

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Editing exisitng Panel

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chrisdavey
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • Total: 3

how would I go about editing an existing .panel? I wanted to edit the colours a bit to make them less strong on the eyes. Otherwise it’s all great and works as I want.

goodweather
      Participant
        • Topics: 45
        • Replies: 550
        • Total: 595
        • ★★★

Which panel? Which colors?
        You must download and install Ctrlr.
        Download a .bpanelz file to get the .panel and its resources (images).
        If the colors you want to change are in the images, you need to adapt those source images.
        If the colors you want to change are the ones on standard Ctrlr buttons or panel background, then you need to open the panel in Ctrlr then select each modulator (button/rotary) and you will find color properties on the right side. Properties are depending on the type of modulator.

chrisdavey
        Participant

Thanks for getting back to me. It was this one, https://ctrlr.org/710/
          didn’t want to be critical of someone’s handy work, does an amazing job technically. just a bit bright for me. I’ll see if I can work that out.

chrisdavey
          Participant

I’ve worked that out and started making changes. Is there a way to make a global change? Say I wanted to change the font across the whole panel? or is it dropdown by dropdown?

goodweather
            Participant
              • Topics: 45
              • Replies: 550
              • Total: 595
              • ★★★

Changes of properties are modulator by modulator.
              However, you can select several modulator at once (select first one then hold Ctrl while selecting the next ones). Try to select the same type of modulators. Edit the common property for all at once.
              Remark: multi-selection is sometimes (not often) crashing; always frequently save. Verify your property on several modulators just to be sure (you can also display the properties by doing Panel -> Modulator list and in the list menu, select the appropriate visible columns then sorting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
            There is currently 0 users and 93 guests online
            No users are currently active
            Forum Statistics
            Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
            Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
            Ctrlr