Esq-1 user variables

Home Forums General General MIDI discussion Esq-1 user variables

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    linus
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • Total: 1

I just installed this program and have some questions. I have made some editors for the ipad tb midi stuff progam but want to use my bigger touch screen. For the esq-1 synth I had to set two user variables one for parameter and one for value. The parameter variable is 14bit have cc 99 for coarse operand and 98 for fine operand with minimum value 0 and max 16383. The value variable is 7 bit and have cc 6 with min 0 and max 127. When I editing a parameter it should only send the cc99/98 one time for the parameter select and then you change the value with cc 6. Is this possible somehow? The current ones is not very useful. They send out the messages 99/98 and 6 all the time as soon as I change a value and the synth freezes.
      Is this possible somehow? Im not a programmer so if its possible is there any similar example panels out there?
      The matrix 1000 editor also had problems.

goodweather
      Participant
        • Topics: 45
        • Replies: 550
        • Total: 595
        • ★★★

Not sure if this will solve your issue, but the basics for NRPN messages is:

• you select a modulator (button)
        • Under Midi, you select Multi as message type
        • you enter your controller number
        • In Multi message list, you click on the second button “Insert predefined” and select NRPN

Should work…

I will add this NRPN message procedure in my user guide http://ctrlr.org/forums/topic/ctrlr-step-by-step-guide/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘General MIDI discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.
      There is currently 0 users and 68 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr