How to get Virus C patches with the ctrlr editor?

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros How to get Virus C patches with the ctrlr editor?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    spaggiodj
    Participant
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • Total: 4

Hi guys

I’ve been looking a lot over the forum but couldn’t find my answer.

On the panel downloaded from the website I can SEND the patches, but not get them from the virus, so every patches sent are basically “all the knob down”, and what I’m sending it’s just the classic saw sound preset (another issue is that then every time I open a song after closing the program, ctrlr sends this presets.

Any ways to avoid this?

thank you!

codeine
      Participant
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 4

Im in the same situation but i appreciate as this is free software we cant expect anyone to sort this problem.

im pretty sure if this was done right this software could be on the market, i for one would pay for it…

spaggiodj
        Participant

Of course!

But I think there is a way that I didn’t see.

Of course I’m very grateful for this:)

codeine
          Participant

we will have to keep messing around with it to see if we can work it out th e1st one to work it out gets brownie points :)… Maybe as its for the virus B that is where the problem lies?.. But unliklely i suppose..

spaggiodj
            Participant

Well there is another vat version called VIRUS B, made upon a CTRLR project I think that I found on Internet, that lets you change program and avoid send the cc values at the beginning, so kinda sort out the problem, but still all the knobs are down, and as soon as you move them you feel the change. Have no idea where I found it

codeine
              Participant

cool i will have a look for that then.thx

Synthetech
                Participant
                  • Topics: 13
                  • Replies: 70
                  • Total: 83

…..I can SEND the patches, but not get them from the virus, so every patches sent are basically “all the knob down”, and what I’m sending it’s just the classic saw sound preset (another issue is that then every time I open a song after closing the program, ctrlr sends this presets. Any ways to avoid this? thank you!

If you know how to request a single patch dump from the virus.. then you can create a script that will set all the controls for you when you ask for the patch from the panel.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
                There is currently 0 users and 70 guests online
                No users are currently active
                Forum Statistics
                Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
                Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
                Ctrlr