Linked modulators behaviour

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr Linked modulators behaviour

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dasfaker
    Keymaster
      • Topics: 80
      • Replies: 793
      • Total: 873
      • ★★★

I have two modulators linked with “Link to MODULATOR” property, and only have a midi message assigned to avoid duplicating the message.

If they are sliders the message is sent once moving any of them (OK), but if one modulator is a slider and the other is a combo, and the combo is the modulator that has a midi message assigned, changing the combo sends the message once, but moving the slider sends the message duplicated.

If both modulators are combos, changing the combo without midi message sends a duplicated message.

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

I’ll try to have a look at it on friday, i’m almost done with the drag and drop stuff too so i’ll push those two things together. I got some java programming at work i need to do (don’t know java so that’s fun 🙂 ) and i need to re-organize my home studio so i’m in a bit of a mess.

atom
        Keymaster
          • Topics: 159
          • Replies: 2945
          • Total: 3104
          • ★★★★★

Have a look at the commit, it’s a workaround, i don’t know if I can do a permanent fix at all:
          https://github.com/RomanKubiak/ctrlr/commit/d79593bcb060bb375db8b8214030112f2aa2943b

i also added the OpenGL renderer (you can turn it on in the global options), it does give a performance boost when drawing stuff yourself, linux builds are uploaded, i’ll do windows and mac later today.

dasfaker
          Keymaster
            • Topics: 80
            • Replies: 793
            • Total: 873
            • ★★★

I’ll try it once I get the windows build. Thanks a lot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
          There is currently 0 users and 77 guests online
          No users are currently active
          Forum Statistics
          Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
          Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
          Ctrlr