new M00G Voyager VST/AU Panel

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros new M00G Voyager VST/AU Panel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wildthing
    Participant
      • Topics: 8
      • Replies: 12
      • Total: 20

Hi guys, i’ve collaborated to build this panel for Moog Voyager.

With this vst/au plugin, you can automate all Voyager’s panel parameters and also save your patches as vst/au preset in your daw. You can also recall them using the send button.

I think it looks great! What do you think about it?

P.S.: If someone of you is interested in try it out for free here is the download link:

tiny.cc/05sq3y

Thanks again to Possemo for his help!

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by wildthing.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      jasefos
      Participant
        • Topics: 13
        • Replies: 76
        • Total: 89

Wow – the GUI looks amazing!

One thing I’m really keen to know is if you’ve managed to include control of parameters which are not on the front panel. Someone else previously uploaded a Voyager panel however it could only access front panel parameters which meant that some key sound settings (e.g. filter modes) could not be recalled with 100% accuracy.

Anyhow, I’ve ‘followed’ and downloaded – looking forward to getting stuck into this one!

Thanks for your hard work !

Best Wishes,

JaseFOS

--> Music: www.soundcloud.com/jasefos
        --> DAW: OSX10.10.5 with Live 9.6 x64, UA Apollo Quad
        --> Controllers: Push 2, KeyLab61, Maschine mk2, MCU Pro, 2xMCU-Ext
        --> Synths: Cyclone Bass Bot TT303, ESQ1, MKS80/MPG80, Matrix 6R, Matrix1000, Mopho, 05RW, DW8000, Virus TI Polar, Voyager Electric Blue, MiniBrute, AN1X, K5000s, FIZMO, ASR10 rack, Kenton ProSolo (controls Sequential Pro-One, Yamaha CS15), Prophecy, EMX1, MonoTribe, SP1200, DX100, KARP Odyssey

wildthing
        Participant
          • Topics: 8
          • Replies: 12
          • Total: 20

Thanks jasefos! I’m glad that you like it. Unfortunately, “under the hood” parameters are not pubblic so it needs a bit of reverse engineering to bring them out. I’m trying to understand more on how to do that but it needs time.

SepticUnderground
          Participant
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 9
            • Total: 9

Looks awesome but doesnt get passed logics au validation.
            I had to manually scan for validation with the plugin manager.

Long story short, it works now, very nice panel!

Thx much appreciated!

BTW, I cannot find the glide switch (on/off) and release (on/off) switch.
            There is a glide potmeter and the external keyboard gate switch is there but not the release on/off ( I use this one fairly often when sequencing the moog). Is there a possibility that you add the 2 switches ( or at least the the release switch) Glide I can turn off with the setting of zero on the dial.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 12 months ago by SepticUnderground. Reason: found there were no glide and release switches
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
          There is currently 0 users and 65 guests online
          No users are currently active
          Forum Statistics
          Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
          Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
          Ctrlr