MOOG Moogerfooger 104m Analog Delay Panel

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros MOOG Moogerfooger 104m Analog Delay Panel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JesseStewart
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • Total: 1

I created a simple Panel for the MOOG Moogerfooger 104m Analog Delay. I’ve only briefly tested it and I haven’t included ALL of the features listed in the manual, because I’m not 100% positive what some of them do. I’ll improve the UI and I make updates. Some beta testers and any sort of feedback would be appreciated.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Project
      Participant
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1

Hi, I just downloaded your panel but I haven’t really tested it yet because i’m not at my studio yet. When I downloaded it, Safari on the Mac added a .txt extension to the panel, so I had to remove the .txt to open the panel. Opening the panel, I received a couple of error messages (for the 2 moog logos missing, nothing serious) I noticed that you’re using only the MSB control changes for the MF-104 parameters. The unit actually can use the MSB+LSB combo for a finer resolution. I tried modifying your panel to implement it but I failed; I can actually send the 2 control changes, but they have always the same value. I’ll try the panel with my actual unit when I’ll be in the studio and I’ll let you know how it works

Cheers and thanks for the good work

Project

bandenoire
        Participant
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 1

Does anyone know whether this will work for the Clusterflux? The layout is pretty close to being the same. Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
        There is currently 0 users and 48 guests online
        No users are currently active
        Forum Statistics
        Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
        Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
        Ctrlr