Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
      • Topics: 219
      • Replies: 732
      • Total: 951
      • ★★★

monstrum sepsis has been two of us, myself and a long time friend since art school in chicago, paul karlik since about 1996. In 2004 I moved from the midwest out to San Francisco, the bulk of monstrum sepsis has been solo work since then, although I’ve kept it open… sometimes paul and I pass a renoise or flp file back and forth, sometimes he sends me a bunch of wavs which I tamper with and construct into a composition but for the most part I’ve been writing monstrum sepsis material solo since about 2000. . .

I also played keys on tour extensively with the once Madison, WI based Stromkern, from 2000-2006.. I did some writing and recording for the Stromkern album "Armageddon" released in 2001 as well as the follow up full-length "Stand Up", also both released on wtii records. I broke my hand while touring with Stormkern in 2006 in Stuttgart, Germany and have since been writing and recording in the studio as Monstrum Sepsis and considering launching a new solo music project… the hand is back these days but it was a long process ;p

web site is at monstrumsepsis.com and we have a number of full-length albums released on wtii records out of chicago since 2001 when we were signed to that label. Most of our material is available either through wtii or self-released on itunes, etc.. most of the details are on our web site at http://www.monstrumsepsis.com

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The forum ‘Your productions’ is closed to new topics and replies.
    There is currently 0 users and 91 guests online
    No users are currently active
    Forum Statistics
    Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
    Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
    Ctrlr