Nord Lead 3(rack), Novation Super Bass station and more…

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr Nord Lead 3(rack), Novation Super Bass station and more…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alittlesound
    Participant
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • Total: 4

Moog Voyager, Roland Jupiter 6 and Dave Smith Poly Evolver(rack).

I know thats quite a request list but I think I have sysex and maybe even nrpn sheets for these. I can even donate to help! The thought of having au plugs for all my synths makes me excited so I would love to help in any way I could!

Also Let me know if I should have done these as separate posts!

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

No need, just post some links to manuals or MIDI specs so i can have a look at them and assign some priority to each one. JUP and Voyager should be quick. DSI PoolyEvolver is propably more complex.

atom
        Keymaster
          • ★★★★★

The voyager manual does not contain any information about MIDI control except for the standard ones witch are not very usable.

The Novation Super Bass station only has control for Filter and Envelopes.

The JUP6 has usable midi only with the Europa addon.

The Nord manual seems to have a complete MIDI implementation though the tables don’t list modulation destinations and their names, only numeric values, this will be a bitch to figure out, but other then that should be simple (CCs only, unless i missed a more complete sysex implementation)

The DSI device as usual shoud be no problem.

alittlesound
          Participant
            • Topics: 2
            • Replies: 2
            • Total: 4

Hey sorry just saw that you replied… I take it you dont need the links anymore… anything i can do for the voyager?

I am soon ordering the europa mod for the jupiter…

for the nov sup bass station.. wont it also respond to lfo and osc cc changes as well? the pdf ive got has them listed as being recognized…

thanks so much for your quickness…

atom
            Keymaster
              • ★★★★★

i found some bad PDF for the bass station, i got the right one and a ctrlr is possible all parameters are there, this one will be quick

the voyager, if you can find a doc that specifies what MIDI messages are understood by the device, then it’s not a problem

as for the Europa mod it’s a bit more work, i was looking into that some time ago, will get back to this.

The polyEvolver looks similar to the Evolver, maybe try the evolver ctrlr and see how it works, the Prophet08 is similar to the Mopho and it’s all NRPNs so that’s not a problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
            There is currently 0 users and 84 guests online
            No users are currently active
            Forum Statistics
            Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
            Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
            Ctrlr